If you have set up your sale to include workflow, you will have access to a workflow management page. This page can be accessed from the following:
- A "Manage Workflow" link on the main listing page, and
- The "Workflow Active" box in your "Selling Summary" page. You can access your Selling Summary page from the left side navigation on any page by clicking on "Selling" under My Marketplace.
Once you have accessed the workflow management page, you will see a page with tabs relating to the workflow items you have selected for your sale. Depending on the specific workflows you have selected, you will see any or all of the following tabs:
- Requirements Tab: This tab shows all the requirements you set for buyers as part of the sale.
- Summary Tab: This tab shows a summary of all buyers and the status of their workflows
- NDA Tab: This tab shows each buyer’s details regarding the NDA workflow item, and allows you to take certain actions
- Deposit Tab: This tab shows each buyer’s details regarding the Deposit workflow item, and allows you to take certain actions
- Dataroom Tab: This tab shows each buyer’s details regarding the Dataroom workflow item, and allows you to take certain actions
- Specific Information Tab: This tab shows each buyer’s details regarding the Specific Information workflow item, and allows you to take certain actions
The actions you may take as a Seller on a workflow include reviewing, accepting, rejecting, sending a message, and removing a buyer from your workflow management page:Completing Your sale
- Reviewing: To review a workflow item, navigate to its detail tab and click on the item submitted.
- Accepting: If after you review the item, you find it to be acceptable, you may accept the submission by clicking on the "completed" checkbox, and then clicking "update" below. This will clear the buyer’s requirement for this item. If no other requirements exist, the buyer will then be able to make a bid or offer.
- Rejecting: If after you review the item, you do not find it acceptable, simply do NOT check the "completed" checkbox. This will prevent the buyer from proceeding to making a bid or offer.
- Messaging: You may send a message to any buyer at any time to clarify matters or inform them that their workflow submission was insufficient. Simply click on the "send message" link at the end of row regarding the particular buyer you want to message. A new browser window will open with the send message dialogue page.
- Removing: If you have reason to remove a buyer from your deal, simply click the "remove" link at the end of row regarding the particular buyer you want to remove.
Inforuptcy does not facilitate payments or closing services. The Seller and Buyer are responsible to complete their obligations offline.